I suggest you ...

http://botipton.com/

How To Test Safelist Headlines Before Using Them

Here is a real simple way to test headlines you are thinking about using on Safelist emails. It will help you increase your conversion rate by testing your Headlines. It is pretty easy to do and will not cost you anything to do it.

Each of you should be members of a traffic exchange or safelist. Yes, they do work when used right but is for another post. Most of them will let you place banner ads and text ads on their sites as part of your membership. If you are not a member of one go to Your Eight Steps and join for free. You will find a list of the ones that I use and that I know work. Just go through the steps and it will give you a list of free sites that work.

So you have a Traffic Exchange or Safelist that lets you post text ads. All you do is post a couple of text ads using your headline that you want to use on a safelist, as a text ad. Check back in three days and if you got clicks on the text link then you know that the odds are great that it will work as a headline on a safelist email.

15 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)